Those of you that have downloaded a lot of my stuff have noticed that I tend to put out updates for my maps. These are often quality of life updates or tiny things that I may have missed the initial release. Nobody is perfect and while I try to put in as much effort as possible into testing that everything is great, fun and bug-free, sometimes things slip through the cracks. You’ll know if you have an update available because of the little blue “!” that shows up in the store, a little something like this:
Then all you do is click it, and you can update it! Keep in mind any world already started will not have any of the updated information, it only applies to newly created worlds after downloading the update. Which should usually not be an issue because I don’t release broken content!
As for what’s been updated in SOLAR and Infinity Plumber? Check out this change log:
- Added nether wart to lava planet
- resource pack, update the name of the sheep
- resource pack, update the name of lava
- resource pack, update death message when dying in chemicals
- resource pack, update name the string
- move the fence so it’s a little easier to get to Paige at the beginning
- lessen the distribution of neon worm toilet paper clumps
- cover up the command block in the flush
- 1.5 multiplier on the levels given from tank
- extra bonus items in the sewers
- Change graphic of string
- Paige will tell the player to press the button, more clear direction
- remove the webs at the sewer entrance
I bolded the important ones that directly impact your gameplay. I got a bunch of feedback from people that the tank level payout just isn’t great, so I boosted it a significant amount, 1.5X original so you’ll be gaining upgrade levels way faster than before in addition to adding a bunch of other ways to get some levels. If you’ve not started yet, this is a great reason to start your world, and if you have already started, consider what you have the “HARD MODE!” because if you do manage to complete it with the original payout then you’d be doing what many before you have not done.
I won’t always put up notes like this for updates as they are usually insignificant, but I figured these are some pretty big changes… at least for Infinity Plumber.
Thanks to everyone who has purchased so far, I hope you take this as a vote of confidence that am always looking at your feedback and will try where I can to make things smoother and better and will always fix bugs when they effect Jigarbov Production maps. Have fun!